Welcome to CENTAGATE Cloud.
CENTAGATE CLOUD is owned and operated by Securemetric Technology Sdn. Bhd. (Company Registration No. 200701001616) (“Company”), a company incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act 2016 and principally involved in digital security solutions and trading of electronic identification products and other related services including but not limited to software licensing protection, 2-factor authentication, password security, hardware security modules, public key infrastructures, advanced multi-factors authentication, digital signature and cryptographic.
- the term “authorised user” means any Member who purchases or subscribes to and/or accesses, and uses our security authentication services (including any person authorised, permitted or approved by you to access and use our security authentication services);
- the term “Member” means any person who is registered with us and holds a valid account through our Site;
- the term “Privacy Notice” means the personal data protection notice issued by the Company in relation to the collection and processing of personal data of our visitors, Members and authorised users;
- the term “Site” means this CENTAGATE CLOUD website or the mobile application(s) developed by us for security authentication services;
- the term “visitor” means any person who merely browses our Site for general information purposes;
- the term “we”, “us” and “our” means the Company; and
- the term “you” and “your” means the user of our Site and/or our security authentication services, either a visitor, Member or an authorised user.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND AGREEMENT
3. REGISTRATION AND SUBSCRIPTION OF OUR SERVICES
- In order to purchase, subscribe and/or use our security authentication services, you are required to register an account with us by selecting a unique user identification and password, and thereafter, log in to our Site to select and purchase your preferred security authentication plan (with or without add-on package(s)).
- If you opt to use our security authentication services, you agree to provide us with true, accurate, complete and up-to-date information about yourself (such as full name, national registration identity card number, company registration number, telephone number, e-mail address and correspondence address) and notify us immediately of any change in the information provided to us.
- You are not allowed to use anyone else’s registered account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account. We will not be liable to anyone for any loss or damage whatsoever arising therefrom.
- You agree that we may at any time, for any reason whatsoever, in our sole discretion, without any prior consent from or notice to you and without any liability to you or any third party:
- restrict your access to or use of or disable all or any parts of our Site and/or our security authentication services;
- suspend or terminate your account and your user identification, remove or discard from our Site any content associated with your account and user identification; and
- contact you via the contact details you provided to us when necessary during our usual business hours.
Please note that our Privacy Notice shall continue to apply notwithstanding the aforesaid.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or default to provide our security authentication services to you resulting from any failure or delay by you to configure and integrate our security authentication system into your website or mobile application. All configurations and integrations necessary to use our security authentication services shall be your sole responsibility and all costs associated therewith shall be borne by you.
4. PAYMENT TERM
- Before you may use our security authentication services, you are required to select your preferred security authentication plan (with or without add-on package(s)) and complete the subscription payment in accordance with our prevailing pricing, which may vary depending on the type of features provided under the security authentication plan selected by you. Upon completing the subscription payment, we will provide you with our interface description document and such other technical information and/or documents as may be required to enable you to integrate our authentication system into your website or mobile application. Please note that your access to our security authentication system will only be activated after our authentication system has been fully integrated into your website or mobile application.
- At the expiry of the subscription plan, your access to our security authentication system will be terminated without any prior notice to you, unless the subscription plan is renewed before the expiry date in accordance with our then prevailing pricing. Please note that we shall not be liable to you in any way for these actions and are entitled at any time and at our absolute discretion to vary the pricing of each security authentication subscription plan and add-on package.
- All payments for new subscription and subscription renewal of security authentication services and add-on package are non-refundable irrespective of any early termination of service or for any reason whatsoever and shall be made in United States Dollar and subject to service tax, which shall be borne by you. You shall be responsible to notify us by selecting the relevant option at our Site before making payment for new subscription, subscription renewal and/or add-on package(s) if you are an eligible person under applicable laws to claim for exemption from service tax with respect to the subscription of our security authentication services
5. CLIENT SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE
- We will endeavor to provide you with off-site support and maintenance services in relation to our security authentication system within a reasonable turnaround time between 08:00 and 17:00 (Malaysia time), Monday through Friday excluding public holidays in Malaysia upon us receiving your support and maintenance service request. In limited circumstances and depending on the type of security authentication plan subscribed by you, we may provide you with round-the-clock off-site support and maintenance services. Even so, our response time is not guaranteed and you acknowledge and agree that we hold no responsibility or liability for failure or delay in providing you with any support and maintenance services requested.
- Please note that we do not provide any on-site support and maintenance service, and will not attend to such request.
6. FREE TRIALS
- We may, in our sole discretion, offer free trials of our security authentication services with basic user capacity, security features and community support services to our Members on a limited basis. We disclaim any and all liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of such free trials.
7. DEREGISTRATION AND TERMINATION
- In the event that you wish to deregister your account with us or terminate our security authentication services, you may contact us via the contact details provided on our Site or write to us at [email protected]. Upon deregistration or termination, you will not be able to access further and use our security authentication services (including free trials) and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever arising therefrom.
- Please note that our Privacy Notice shall continue to apply notwithstanding the deregistration of your account with us or termination of our security authentication services.
8. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not represent or warrant in any way that, our Site and/or our security authentication system will function without interruption, errors or viruses and/or any messages we sent to you over the internet are completely secured as no security system is impenetrable. As such, we disclaim any and all liability for any loss or damage in connection therewith. We also disclaim any and all liability for any loss or damage:
- resulting from any act or omission by you in reliance of any of the information contained on our Site, whether or not broadcasted by us or any other person;
- resulting from the disclosure of your user identification name and/or password;
- arising from your use of our Site and/or security authentication services including but not limited to any malfunction, defect in and/or any breakdown, disruption or failure of any hardware or software, whether or not owned, operated or maintained by us, you or any other person;
- arising from your use of the content, products or services provided on any third parties’ websites, which are accessed or directed through our Site;
- arising from any circumstances not within our reasonable control; or
- howsoever caused as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of our Site and/or our security authentication services.
- We do not represent and warrant that our security authentication system will address your needs and requirements, and you are strongly advised to review the features and specifications of our security authentication system before subscribing for our security authentication plan and add-on package(s).
- We will not be responsible for any third party’s charges incurred by you including but not limited to your website maintenance and standard network charges when accessing and browsing our Site, and using our security authentication services.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our Site and/or our security authentication services. You use our Site and/or our security authentication services at your own risk.
9. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of our Site or other party’s use of our Site and/or our security authentication system or disrupt our Site and/or our security authentication system or servers or networks connected to it or undermine the security of the networks and systems connected to it;
- hack or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site or any other systems, programs or networks linked to our Site;
- modify, disassemble, decompile, damage or reverse engineer our security authentication system;
- sub-licence or transfer our security authentication services to any other party;
- create a false identity on our Site or impersonate another person or entity (via the use of an e-mail address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any e-mail;
- use anyone else’s registered account on our Site without the express permission and consent of the holder of that account;
- make copies, reproduce, republish or sell any information on our Site for any purposes whatsoever;
- engage in any activity or transmit any information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, harassing, irritating, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, privacy invading or sexually or racially offensive;
- deliberately transmit (or allow to be transmitted) any virus, malware, spyware or other disabling features to or from our Site or do anything which could cause damage to or otherwise have a negative impact on us or our Site and/or our security authentication system; and
- By browsing, accessing, using, purchasing and/or subscribing to our Site and/or our security authentication services, you represent and warrant to us that all information provided by you to us is and shall be true, correct and accurate in all respects.
- By browsing, accessing, using, purchasing and/or subscribing to our Site and/or our security authentication services, you agree that you are responsible and liable for:
- any and all activity that occurs under your account, website and mobile applications;
- maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification name, password and any information you hold for your account on our Site. Please notify us immediately if you learn of any unauthorised use of your password or account and change your password regularly for your own protection;
- ensuring that any information and data submitted by you to our Site and all activities that happen on or through your account is not discriminatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations and guidelines.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, data, graphics and materials displayed on our Site and all ideas, know-how, codes, works and any intellectual property associated therewith in relation to our security authentication system (including any derivatives, improvements or modifications of the same) are protected by copyright and other applicable proprietary and intellectual property laws. They are provided to you on “as is” basis without any warranties for your general information (not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely) and solely for your activity subject to applicable intellectual property laws and may not (in whole or in part) be used, copied, altered, reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent.
11. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our Site may contain hypertext links to our affiliated or third parties’ websites as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information and materials contained therein. You understand that the broadcasting of such links on our Site does not imply or suggest any recommendation or advice from us with respect to the products or services offered by such parties and we have no control over their products or services and any information or materials contained therein. We do not guarantee that any information or materials contained in these linked websites are correct, accurate, current and not misleading. Hence, please make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these linked websites. You agree that we will not be responsible and liable for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from the use of such information, materials, products or services broadcasted on these linked websites or any transactions performed on these linked websites.
12. PRIVACY NOTICE
- By browsing, accessing, using, purchasing and/or subscribing to our Site and/or our security authentication services, you consent to us collecting and processing your information submitted by you through any means and in any manner.
- they predominantly indicate to us your preference based on your previous visit(s) to our Site and are used to assist us in enhancing your experience during your next visit to our Site. For instance, keeping your preferred language, jurisdiction and other notification settings allow us to expeditiously identify, focus and narrow our search results and bypass certain requests to suit your preference;
- you may configure and manage your web browser settings to restrict us from storing cookies into your computer or mobile device, but such restriction will potentially degrade and impact your user experience of our Site and you may not have access to all functions and links on our Site; and
- you consent to our cookie settings and our Privacy Notice by proceeding to browse and use our Site and/or our security authentication services.
14. UPGRADES / INTERRUPTION
- We may upgrade our Site and/or our security authentication system to enhance its appearance and functionality and we may interrupt the operation of our Site and/or our security authentication system in whole or in part as may be necessary to perform such upgrades or any routine or non-routine maintenance, error rectification, or other changes or modification without any prior consent from and any liability to you or any third party. We will notify you of such interruption except in circumstances beyond our control which limit our ability and efforts to do so. You agree that we will not be responsible and liable for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from this.
- Our Site and our security authentication system may be accessed throughout and outside Malaysia. We do not represent or warrant that the content of our Site and our security authentication system comply with the laws of any country outside Malaysia. You access our Site and/or use our security authentication services at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
21. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
22. INFORMATION AND FEEDBACK
- Please contact us via the contact details provided on our Site or write to us at [email protected] if:
- you have any feedback or complaint on the content of our Site and/or our security authentication system;
- you believe in good faith that any content displayed on our Site and/or our security authentication system infringes any proprietary right that you hold; or
- We will respond to your e-mail within a reasonable time and take all reasonable steps to remove inappropriate or illegal content (if any) from our Site.
- Please note that any feedback, information or complaint you provide to us shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we have the right to use them on an unrestricted basis.
Thank you for visiting our Site and use our security authentication services.